Welcome To Tenerife Resorts
The holiday island of Tenerife is the largest of the Canary Islands and is located just a few hundred kilometres off the coast of northern Africa.
This beautiful, sun-kissed island offers a superb range of sandy beaches, breathtaking scenery and excellent holiday resorts and is also home to the majestic Mount Teide – the highest point in Spanish territory.
Tenerife is part of the Canarian Archipelago – a group of volcanic islands which include: Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, La Gomera, La Palma and El Hierro.
The Tenerife Resorts website is packed with ideas for things to do during your holiday in Tenerife, lots of information about accommodation in Tenerife, Tenerife theme parks – including the sensational Siam Park – and a range of reviews about Tenerife restaurants and bars.
You can also keep up to date with the latest news and events in Tenerife as well as travel information and fantastic Tenerife holiday offers at some of Tenerife’s most luxurious hotels and resorts.
Whether you are looking for a relaxing romantic break or an all-action activity vacation, you’ll find the facilities and attractions to suit your needs in Tenerife – one of Europe’s most popular holiday destinations.
Check back regularly for your updates on all things Tenerife.
Find Out More
- Tenerife Holiday Offers
- Best deals for holiday accommodation in Tenerife and Tenerife holiday apartments.
- Going Out in Tenerife
- All the best bars, nightclubs and restaurants in Tenerife
- Activities & Attractions in Tenerife
- Golf courses, watersports and theme parks in Tenerife and much more
- Accommodation in Tenerife
- Tenerife holiday accommodation. Find Tenerife apartments, hotels, resorts and Tenerife holiday offers.
- Tenerife Information
- Lots of Tenerife information to help you get the best from your Tenerife holiday
- Culture and History in Tenerife
- Find out about Tenerife's fascinating culture and hstory
- Tenerife Places
- Tenerife is home to a wealth of interesting and varied towns, cities, ports, villages and tourist attractions