Water Sports in Tenerife
As you would expect from an island in the Atlantic Ocean, watersports play an important part in Tenerife life.
The crystal clear waters of the coastline make it ideal for diving and snorkeling, whilst the excellent waves are a firm favorite with surfers, kite boarders and windsurfers from around the globe.
Jet skiers, water-skiers and wake boarders also flock to the island’s shores to enjoy the superb weather and excellent conditions.
So if you’d like to enjoy a week of aquatic thrills check out our Tenerife Holiday Offers page for the best deals on the web.
Find Out More
- Diving Tenerife
- Discover the wide range of Tenerife diving schools for beginners to experts
- Club Yachting Tenerife
- Whether you're looking for a charter or professional training, Tenerife has it all
- Waterskiing in Tenerife
- Learn how to waterski at the school in Puerto Colon
- Tenerife Jet Skis
- Feel the exhilaration of jet-skiing - no experience needed!
- Parascending in Tenerife
- The hour-long trips are for all ages
- Windsurfing in Tenerife
- There are several prime spots for windsurfing on Tenerife, in particular El Medano and El Cabezo